school isn't over for another few weeks but it mentally ended for me last month

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anomalous738232

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
3 more weeks till finals week. any one else have a case of schools-almost-over and i'm sick-of-the-bull**** syndrome? symptoms include: procrastinating. feeling unmotivated. slacking. skipping more than usual. doing the bare minimum to do well (the over-achieving mentally stopped after 1st qtr). anyone is free to vent and/or share their finals-week stories

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah. I do.

I have a decently sized essay due tomorrow.
Also a few tests.

YEAH!

Sign me up... except I got 4 more weeks instead of 3. Ugh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ugh my motivation died before Xmas so that meant bearing O-Chem Lab II and Biochem all this past semester - it sucked! But just think you're soooo close to being done:D

3 more weeks till finals week. any one else have a case of schools-almost-over and i'm sick-of-the-bull**** syndrome? symptoms include: procrastinating. feeling unmotivated. slacking. skipping more than usual. doing the bare minimum to do well (the over-achieving mentally stopped after 1st qtr). anyone is free to vent and/or share their finals-week stories
Substitute life for school then yes lol
:cry:

Finals week here was the second week of May.

When did your semesters start?

we are on a qtr system. we start late and end late. although i'm not done with school until june 12th, fall qtr doesn't start until sept 24th.

does not benefit me, however. i'm taking summer qtr. =)

I was the same way, though even worse I think. My mind quit after Spring Break (March!). Luckily I was able to complete the semester with hardly any hitches and a good GPA.

haha i finished school last wednesday, but the second i moved back home i got to start plowing through until the MCAT next tuesday.... talk about running through quicksand

haha i finished school last wednesday, but the second i moved back home i got to start plowing through until the MCAT next tuesday.... talk about running through quicksand

dude that sucks. just think, this will all be over in just 6-8 years!