Status
Pre-Medical
Year in school: Class of 2020

Country/state of residence: Michigan

Cumulative GPA: 3.9

Science GPA: 3.9

MCAT Score: 521

School List (still pretty tentative at this point):

Michigan Schools: UMich, Michigan State, Western Michigan, Oakland U, Central Michigan, Wayne State

UChicago & Northwestern, Stanford, UCSD/UCLA/UCSF, Harvard, University of Miami, Case Western + Cleveland Clinic, Emory, Icahn, Uni of Rochester, Yale, Johns Hopkins, Mayo Clinic, NY, NYU, OSU, UPenn, USF, Vanderbilt, WashU, Cornell, Baylor? UVA? U Washington? Boston university? Georgetown? George Washington? Duke? Kaiser Permanente? Thomas Jefferson?

^^ik this is a huge list! Any advice on where to cut down or even ones to add would be much appreciated. Some personal stuff about fit: I am very passionate about health services for people with disabilities as well as for trans-identifying people. I also am very interested in global and public health, and probably would prefer more urban areas and larger class sizes over tiny ones.

Thank you for reading :)

Last edited:

Mr.Smile12

Admissions advisor
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Oct 13, 2011
Status
Academic Administration
With those numbers, definitely prepare for the in-state interviews. Outside of that, I would apply to programs with strong student support given your background. Check with SNMA and LMSA chapter officers. Don't just apply because of the name (you can be picky though).

Reactions: redpanda71
About the Ads