School List Help 525/3.98 ORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wait4u

Reaction score
Looking for some last minute feedback on my school list before submitting. Curious if I should remove schools that seem especially interested in X factors as ORM applicant with no gap year and probably average ECs. Appreciate feedback on the list and if it is too top heavy

1. BS Biology and Spanish 3.97 cGPA 3.98 sGPA
2. MCAT 525 (131, 130, 132, 132)
3.MN resident
4. White male
5. top 50 undergrad nothing crazy
6. EMT summer job 200 hrs, paid internship in clinic with clinical research and shadowing primary care and surgery 210 hrs , free clinic volunteer 100 hrs, EMT clinical 60 hrs
7. research fellowship designing own project, no pubs, 30 min presentation, poster board presentation at regional conference 250 hours, will continue with another fellowship after submitting, additional 200+ hours
8. shadowing orthopedics + primary care at internship (100 hrs) , some shadowing of primary care as clinic volunteer
9. non clinical volunteering: 15 hours as weekly tutor for elementary age kids, 30 hours habitat for humanity
10. club sport, greek life, significant leadership position in healthcare focused club + cpr type teaching role (250 hrs) , additional significant club involvement non med (280 hrs)
11. full ride undergrad merit scholarship, multiple honor societies
12. fluent in spanish and ties to texas no residency tho and also have had several other part time jobs

Here is my current list and rough classifications

Reach: NYU, Harvard, Stanford, Yale, UPenn, Cornell, Johns Hopkins, Mt Sinai, Duke, Colombia, Pritzker, Northwestern,

more Competitive: Vandy,Case, U of MN, Mayo (in state bias), WashU, UPitt, USC, Boston University

Oos schools: OSU, USF, UTSW, UT long, Baylor, U Mich, UT McGovern, UCLA, UVA

Looking to see if there any any that do not seem worth applying to and if they should be replaced with mid tier options. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.