School List Help! cGPA 3.78 sGPA 3.75 MCAT: 509 to 514

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

otisallen

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Stats: cGPA 3.78 sGPA 3.75 MCAT: 509 (126/131/125/127) to 514 (124?/129/130/131)
- don't really know what happened on the C/P, I was scoring 127/128 on all of my FLs :/
- strong upward trend with a 4.0 senior year
FL Resident, grew up in Alabama, strong ties.
Graduated state school Spring 2019
Clinical Experience: 500+ hrs as medical assistant in derm office
Shadowing: 50 hrs across different fields
Research/Work: worked in a microbiology lab in undergrad 600 hrs, 200 hrs chemistry tutor
Non-Clinical Volunteering: hundreds of hours helping with an organization that helps wounded vets
Leadership: SGA senator 2 years, IFC delegate 1 year, helped with leadership camps 2 years
Other: musician with music on spotify/live shows, nothing too big but its really fun!
Was interviewed at a couple schools last year and was waitlisted, and unfortunately no luck. Probably gonna be working as a scribe during my gap year. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you guys!

School List:
In State:
FSU, UF, UCF, NSU, FIU (waitlisted), FAU, Miami, USF
OOS: Dartmouth, TJU, Emory, Wake Forest, Tulane, Georgetown, George Washington, Tufts, Quinnipiac, UAB, South Alabama, TCU (waitlisted), New York Medical College.

Members don't see this ad.

You could receive interviews at these additional schools with your stats:
Vermont
Seton Hall
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
Oakland Beaumont
Medical College Wisconsin
Loyola
Rosalind Franklin
St. Louis