SCHOOL ORDER ON AMCAS FORM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slptodoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know whether or not you can get the form to list your schools/grades in chronological order versus in alphabetical order?????
That really screwed me up...... I have made significant improvements in my grades from undergrad to grad school and I attended several schools in my youth when I didn't have a major or know what I was doing c/ my life.
The way it prints out, I think makes me look terrible instead of showing my achievements.
I'm EXTREMELY frustrated!
How will the med schools read this???
Will they actually look at the dates/grades
or just look at them page to page in order?????
Thanks in advance for any help or clarifications!
L3 :(

Members don't see this ad.

that sucks! bur, i dont think that their is much you can do. :(

LLL3 - Grades/course listing come out in chronological order. Chill out about the order in which your schools are listed. Schools will look at the trend chronologically and will take into account your improvements. Do not worry. Good luck.

Thanks for the replys.......
mdhopeful,
When I printed it out, it was all in alphabetical order, no question about it!
I thought what we printed up was the same as what the med schools would get.....so,on my print out, the years vary from 80, 93 to 84 to 00 back to 87...... I found it confusing and I knew what I was looking at.....
I guess it might seem silly, but it really looked bad to me when the last page of grades/schools was the University where I went for 1 VERY forgettable semester...
and I definitely, DON'T want that to be the lasting impression.... ya know??????
When I entered my schools, I did it in chronological order, that's why I was so perplexed....
Anyway, thanks for the responses and good wishes!
Best of luck to both of you too!
L3