School orders ADT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aau22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Im army HPSP and i need school orders for this year as my schedule doesnt permit an ADT nor am i really ready for clinical rotations at this point (2nd year). When should I request them and does it matter when I do the 45 days??? I appreciate any help anybody can give.

Members don't see this ad.

You can request your ADT orders now through MODS. The dates for school orders are usually mid-August through September. I think those dates automatically appeared when I requested school orders for 1st and 2nd year ADTs.

I: will be doing COT this summer, but the second summer I will likely have to do the ADT school orders scenario... what exactly does this entail?

You can use your 2nd year ADT for a rotation at a MEDACH in your first 4 months of rotations during your 3rd year (until the fiscal year closes on Oct 1). I would suggest that before burning it on a school ADT. Use one of your electives or selectives to start getting used to the hierarchy and working with (cursing) AHLTA.