School orders ADT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aau22

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi guys,

i'm doing school orders ADT this year from aug-sept...just wondering if anyone received orders yet. i know its still a tad early but i just wanted to check. thanks:)

Members don't see this ad.

I just completed my first ADSO for HPSP. Everything actually went as outlined in the HPSP student manual:wow:

hi guys,

i'm doing school orders ADT this year from aug-sept...just wondering if anyone received orders yet. i know its still a tad early but i just wanted to check. thanks:)

I received school orders for July about 2 weeks ago, so you should probably expect them in 2-3 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I received school orders for July about 2 weeks ago, so you should probably expect them in 2-3 weeks.

are you army? i thought we had to do the school ADT in august or i would have requested it to be sooner. i just am nervous about my request going through even though its been in for months...the mods site is odd to me how it looks like your request is entered but still modifiable and im counting on my ADT pay for some stuff this summer. i tried getting in touch with the HPSP office but havent had luck yet. thanks for the help :)

are you army? i thought we had to do the school ADT in august or i would have requested it to be sooner. i just am nervous about my request going through even though its been in for months...the mods site is odd to me how it looks like your request is entered but still modifiable and im counting on my ADT pay for some stuff this summer. i tried getting in touch with the HPSP office but havent had luck yet. thanks for the help :)

Air Force, sorry. Definitely keep trying to talk to a live person though, and get written confirmation if you can.