School Rankings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wahoo

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
At an interview recently, an admissions officer mentioned that his school was ranked among the top 10 medical schools for student happiness. Is there really a "student happiness" rank list out there? Any other random ranking lists people know of?
Obviously I'm not going to base a decision on a subjective ranking that a school receives, but the more information the better!

Members don't see this ad.

the princeton review puts out random rankings like this, including the 'student happiness' one. what school was it, out of curiosity? i'd definitely like to go to one where the students are happy to be there!

Sandflea,
Do you have a link to these rankings online?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a link to the party rankings... there are links to the other rankings on the left column. -K

Party Rankings

Was that school Vanderbilt by any chance? It seems like when I was there a couple of people mentioned that Vandy finished #1 in the country in student approval/happiness for the last several years.

what i heard is that rush was voted #1 in student happiness for many years in a row. i have friends there and everyone raves about the supportive atmosphere.

that link above takes you to the college rankings. i looked quickly and couldn't find the rankings for med schools on the PR website, but i know that they publish them in the PR med school book.

Sorry I started the thread and then ignored it, but I just got back in from out of town. My memory is actually a bit foggy, but I believe the school with such great student happiness (according to the dean) was Cornell.
Thanks for your responses everybody!