School received application, but application not yet sent by AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Schnitzels

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay, I am now totally and utterly confused. I've been checking my e-mail daily to see if AADSAS has sent out my application which was submitted, in entirety, 4 weeks ago. According to AADSAS, it has not yet been sent. However, I just received an e-mail from one of the schools saying "Thank you... we have received your application."

Has this happened to anyone else? What is going on here?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe schools can check your application online before the printed packet is rec'vd.

lol yea i was confused about that too, but what the person above me said is right...they looked at it online before aadsas actually sent it...so don't worry about it, everything's ok :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Whewf! Thanks guys. :) I actually just woke up in the middle of the night still worried about this. (Forgot to check SDN before bed.) Back to sleep. :sleep:

Which schools responded via email if you don't mind me asking?

Which schools responded via email if you don't mind me asking?

I remember Tufts sent me an e-mail saying that my app was received even though printouts were sent the day before. I doubt it got to them in only one day so i think they just looked at it on-line.

So far, only Columbia has responded via e-mail prior to receiving my app.