School sent my LORs late

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilingdinosaur

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, it's pretty late in the cycle. There are a number of schools that still haven't sent out interviews, but a lot of schools are already scheduling interviews in late October/November. Apply broadly and you should land some interviews. It's unfortunate that your school took so long to upload your letter. That's not your fault though. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm in the same boat as you. My committee letter was uploaded last week after it took them over two months to complete. The rest of my app was sent out early July.
Somehow I got an interview one day after the letter was uploaded. I think that submitting the rest of the app earlier saved me because it must have been at the front of the line just waiting for the committee letter.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm in the same boat as you. My committee letter was uploaded last week after it took them over two months to complete. The rest of my app was sent out early July.
Somehow I got an interview one day after the letter was uploaded. I think that submitting the rest of the app earlier saved me because it must have been at the front of the line just waiting for the committee letter.
that's so reassuring! Hopefully I hear back soon as well :)

Which school did you get the interview from? I am in the same boat as well