Life of Pablo

Hola
2+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2016
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Not gonna lie, it's pretty late in the cycle. There are a number of schools that still haven't sent out interviews, but a lot of schools are already scheduling interviews in late October/November. Apply broadly and you should land some interviews. It's unfortunate that your school took so long to upload your letter. That's not your fault though. Good luck!

Reactions: smilingdinosaur

Jaa_

2+ Year Member
Jun 23, 2015
NY
Status
Dental Student
I'm in the same boat as you. My committee letter was uploaded last week after it took them over two months to complete. The rest of my app was sent out early July.
Somehow I got an interview one day after the letter was uploaded. I think that submitting the rest of the app earlier saved me because it must have been at the front of the line just waiting for the committee letter.

Reactions: smilingdinosaur
About the Ads
OP
S
Sep 12, 2017
Status
Pre-Dental
I'm in the same boat as you. My committee letter was uploaded last week after it took them over two months to complete. The rest of my app was sent out early July.
Somehow I got an interview one day after the letter was uploaded. I think that submitting the rest of the app earlier saved me because it must have been at the front of the line just waiting for the committee letter.
that's so reassuring! Hopefully I hear back soon as well :)

Reactions: Jaa_

Brazilfan

2+ Year Member
Aug 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Dental
Which school did you get the interview from? I am in the same boat as well

About the Ads