school-specific interview information thread

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by entropy, May 30, 2002.

1. entropy

entropy Senior Member

I. School
    II. Interview Date
    III. Rolling or not?
    IV. Describe the interview structure/style
    V. Add anything else you want.
    VI. Add any comments you want.
    VII. Wait-list info?

Ex.

I. Columbia
    II. January
    III. Not rolling
    IV. Regular, conversational.
    V. Dr Frantz is the MAN !
    VI. ------
    VII. Keep letting Frantz know.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. entropy

entropy Senior Member

4. Diogenes

Diogenes Succat

Look for the interview reviews on the SDN main page. That will have lots of this info already.

5. entropy

entropy Senior Member

6. Street Philosopher

7. actually, the interview page does not provide a place for candidates to answer ALL the questions the original poster placed. I am a second-year med student at Tufts, and intend to start a FAQ thread about TUSM on here for those who may be interested. Probably not a good idea for me to get all involved doing that at the moment due to upcoming exams, but I will include information on admissions, finding student hosts for your interview, the waitlist (which typically has a LOT of movement), and briefly the best and worst parts about going to Tufts. Most of the info should be quite accurate since I'm an actual student there and not some random person that you might see riding on the T in the mornings.. Anyway, if I don't start the FAQ thread by late next week; PM me and bug me. good luck to all..

8. eurotrash

eurotrash Member

can't bump your own posts

9. Nefertari

Nefertari Undercover Premed

After checking it out, I'm a bit disappointed w/ the interview feedback page. There are not many postings for each school. Seems as though the interview discussions in this forum are more substantial. Depending on the school, some of the interview feedback comments are sparse. Is there a way to access comments earlier than last year?

The other drawback is there isn't a way to contact the poster, like we can in the forum, if we have questions @ what they wrote. I enjoy the interaction (back & forth exchanges, PM's) much more here. Too bad interview feedback can't be integrated into this forum.

10. entropy

entropy Senior Member

wash U

rolling admission (apply early)