School with lowest gpa requirement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bucket

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering which school has the lowest gpa requirement?

Members don't see this ad.

Just wondering which school has the lowest gpa requirement?

pharmcas has all the info. you need. i believe the lowest is 2.5 but you need a higher gpa to get an interview unless your EC and pcat is top notch.

Most school say you need a minimum of 2.5 to apply, but to be competitive most places you need at least a 3.0 and many places much higher than that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Most school say you need a minimum of 2.5 to apply, but to be competitive most places you need at least a 3.0 and many places much higher than that.

I hear they make 2.5 the minimum to get a mucher larger pool of applicants. They generally have students applying with gpa significantly higher than 2.5. Its a means to getting more money!

I hear they make 2.5 the minimum to get a mucher larger pool of applicants. They generally have students applying with gpa significantly higher than 2.5. Its a means to getting more money!

if thats the case I wonder why they even make secondary applications another step for those that make it pass the gpa requirement.

why don't they just have everyone send them $50-150 if that means "getting more money?"

Google "PSAR Table 8" and click the first link > Table 8.

These list the average entering GPA's by school which is probably more useful than a school's listed "minimum requirement" unless you're really scraping bottom and don't want to waste $$ applying a school you don't qualify for.

Google "PSAR Table 8" and click the first link > Table 8.

These list the average entering GPA's by school which is probably more useful than a school's listed "minimum requirement" unless you're really scraping bottom and don't want to waste $$ applying a school you don't qualify for.

Wow! This stuff is useful!!! Thanks for the information.