Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Schools attended question.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by NE_Cornhusker1, Sep 17, 2001.

1. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member

Here's the deal, I want to a local community college for 4 classes over a period of 9 days this January. I placed my transcript request at that school on friday. The transcript lady called me back today to verify that I wanted a blank transcript sent to AMCAS. This transcript does not even denote that I withdrew from the class, the 'W' on transcript would have been there if I had gone 10 days. Should I even bother telling AMCAS I went there for 4 classes and that the school has no real academic record of me?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yes...it is necessary to report all college or universities you attend. If they were to find out later for some unknown reason, they could kick you out of med school.

I'd play it safe Cornhusker...by the way...Beat Rice.

4. NE_Cornhusker1

NE_Cornhusker1 12" Member

Thanks. I found the place on the AMCAS app. to mark that officially there is no official record that can be shown on a transcript that I was in that class. Thanks again. AEKDB.

PS: The Rice Owls are going to get beat. Bad. Real bad.