schools---haven't heard from yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CaliPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Most schools have said application complete either through email or on aadsas....I haven't heard ANYTHING from these schools:

Harvard
Iowa
Tufts

My mailing date was 7/30...anyone else in the same boat?

Members don't see this ad.

same mailing date (w/o DAT). mailing date w/ DAT = 8/20. haven't heard ANYTHING from tufts, ucla, ucsf, usc, michigan. these are like my top choices too :(

haven't heard from harvard, michigan, and about half of my schools either. my mail date was mid july, with my rec letters early august.

i did hear from tufts though. aadsas says reviewed and under review.

should we be calling these schools up?

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah tufts usc and michigan def, called USC and they said they were just about getting to it

also havent heard from western or udm :(

How about iowa? yea should we be calling?? Anyone heard from Iowa yet?

Most schools have said application complete either through email or on aadsas....I haven't heard ANYTHING from these schools:

Harvard
Iowa
Tufts

u hear from ucla/ucsf/usc? i haven't even received an "app received" email..

no nothing from them yet either....but you know if none of us has heard anything from the same schools...then i guess its not that big of deal....but i know some people have heard back from iowa...and that concerns me

no nothing from them yet either....but you know if none of us has heard anything from the same schools...then i guess its not that big of deal....but i know some people have heard back from iowa...and that concerns me

ok cool thanks. ur name is cali predent and ucsf/la wasn't on ur list so i just assumed u heard from them. i wonder if the director of admissions being out of the country has anything to do with this delay

sigh *pops another chill pill into mouth

Harvard
Iowa
Tufts

same mailing. haven't heard from Tufts, Creighton, Marquette, UPenn and UDM......

same mailing. haven't heard from Tufts, Creighton, Marquette, UPenn and UDM......

I got a letter from Creighton a couple days ago saying they had everything and my AADSAS is under review for them.

My mailing date was 7/30.

Not a peep from Harvard, can't even call the admissions staff because the number goes to a voice mailbox that's full...

7/9 mailing. has anyone heard from Detroit Mercy? How long did it take for Tufts to cash your check?

u hear from ucla/ucsf/usc? i haven't even received an "app received" email..

I've heard from both USC and UCSF. I still need to submit my secondary for UCSF (yikes) and USC sent me a letter via snail mail telling me to check my status.

UCLA? still nothing.

got UCSF's secondary 2 days ago and UCLA's today. still no word from Tufts, USC or Mich

hey fellow 7/30'ers, have any of you heard ANYTHING from Tufts or Mich? I still have not received anything from USC but I checked my status on their site and it says "app received" and fee paid.

mailing date 7/30, haven't heard anything from Tufts :confused:

I still haven't heard anything from Iowa. I never even got an application received email/letter from them, and they aren't showing up on AADSAS. Has anyone else heard anything from them? Or should I be calling to see if they even received my app?

I heard from tufts about two weeks ago. They are not starting interviews till November, and they will not be notifying people till October. They sent me this in an e-mail. I hope this helps