Schools I haven't heard from yet.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RevDM

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't been officially rejected (pre-interview) by these schools:

UC Irvine
SUNY Buffalo
Tufts
U. Connecticut
NYMC
Rosalind Franklin
Albert Einstein
U. Miami
Loyola

and have sent them all update letters about a month ago, can anyone let me know if I still have a shot at any of these schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I know for sure that UCI, Rosalind Franklin, and Loyola are still sending out invites.

You're probably out of luck at Tufts.

Not sure about the rest.

Rumor has it that U Miami's class is overfull because of the whole Boca debacle. I haven't heard anything from them either so I'm assuming a rejection, especially at this point.

Members don't see this ad :)
Check your online status at SUNY Buffalo. NO ACTION means they haven't looked at it yet. I know they didn't send the link in an email, but poke search on SDN or google it and you'll find it. Also, it's been said that NYMC claims they are overbooked for interviews.

AECOM ignored me till now.
SO I unofficially withrraw from them so that I dont have to suffer another rejection :p

I'm the same with a bunch of schools as well (including Loyola and NYMC) but I'm not going to bother withdrawing/asking. If they couldn't bother, why should I?

Rumor has it that U Miami's class is overfull because of the whole Boca debacle. I haven't heard anything from them either so I'm assuming a rejection, especially at this point.

What debacle?

The only school I care about and still haven't heard back from is Mount Sinai, but at this point I am not holding my breath.

Pre-interview? I just got a Stanford rejection a few days ago, so at this point, none that I'm too worried about.

I'm the same with a bunch of schools as well (including Loyola and NYMC) but I'm not going to bother withdrawing/asking. If they couldn't bother, why should I?

because you likely paid them ~$80 each, and you should demand an answer for that kind of money

What debacle?

The only school I care about and still haven't heard back from is Mount Sinai, but at this point I am not holding my breath.

UM@FAU no longer exists. I believe it's because FAU didn't renew their contract with Miami. All those who were accepted at the FAU campus only have been transferred to the Miami campus, on top of those who were already accepted at the Miami campus. Rumor has it that it's overbooked now.

I believe AECOM and Buff are still extending invites.

UM@FAU no longer exists. I believe it's because FAU didn't renew their contract with Miami. All those who were accepted at the FAU campus only have been transferred to the Miami campus, on top of those who were already accepted at the Miami campus. Rumor has it that it's overbooked now.

Wow. Pretty crazy timing on FAU's part. :/

because you likely paid them ~$80 each, and you should demand an answer for that kind of money

They should also demand a pint of blood and some flesh.

That way fat/buff people can apply to more.

Hmm, well I haven't heard from these:

UC Irvine
Loyola Stritch (never got a complete mail, hope they received it)
Harvard (haha I know this is rejection they're done inviting)
Dartmouth
Mount Sinai
Jefferson
Drexel
Vermont

Some overlap between us? :)

Got a Rosalind Franklin invite last friday so they're still giving them.

Also no news (MSTP or otherwise) from UC Irvine.

Hmm, well I haven't heard from these:

UC Irvine
Loyola Stritch (never got a complete mail, hope they received it)
Harvard (haha I know this is rejection they're done inviting)
Dartmouth
Mount Sinai
Jefferson
Drexel
Vermont

Some overlap between us? :)

Got a Rosalind Franklin invite last friday so they're still giving them.

I'm also still waiting on Dartmouth, Jefferson, and Vermont. I was given the "re-evaluate later" status at Drexel, so I'm assuming that's a nice way of rejecting me.

Don't want to rain on anyone's parade, but Dartmouth's last interview date is on the 18th.. and I imagine they've already filled all those spots.

You do have a valid point. However, I don't care because:

1. Being this late in the season, it's pretty obvious that I have my answer.

2. Even if I were to be invited to an interview, I wouldn't go because I wouldn't attend any of these places over where I've been accepted.

Therefore, why bother?

They do owe me a really nice rejection letter though...on nice thick paper with an elegant finish and a butler to deliver it.