Schools not accepting Online English

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sonofsertoli

Zuhandenheit
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how schools know that the English course taken by a student is online? The transcript doesn't reflect that the course was completed online so how do schools know?

Members don't see this ad.

Can someone explain to me how schools know that the English course taken by a student is online? The transcript doesn't reflect that the course was completed online so how do schools know?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't know for sure. But whenever I see that a med school does not accept online credit, to me that means that they don't accept classes taken through some online company/school, but if the course was at your university, it is perfectly fine.

That's what I originally thought too. It was through my university. Everything is the same as regular semester courses, no difference. In fact this online course is more intense because its condensed down to 5 weeks.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took lit online through my school. You'll be fine as long as you didn't go to ITT Technical Institute.