Schools showing up on the ADEA website?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

toothachesdream

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey my fellow future dentists.

Today I went to the ADEA website to check my status on my school's decisions. I have been avoiding this because I am a scaredy cat. Some of the schools I applied to are not even showing up. I just wanted a little reassurance (and I know you guys can give that to me). Kentucky shows up "invited for interview" but I also have had interviews at Midwestern, NYU, Louisville, and Indiana. These 4 are not showing up and I wanted to know what these school say on your applications or if these school are even showing up!!

Just a couple more days you all! It's so close!

Members don't see this ad.

I wouldn't worry about it. 4 of my schools have not showed up yet on AADSAS either, including NYU and USC which I interviewed at last week. I've heard this from a few people at my interviews as well, so we're not the only ones!

Thanks Lala.
I guess I was just getting worrisome because I applied last year and found out everything I ever wanted to know about Louisville off the website..... Well, and of course I see tons of people posting that they have seen "this status" change.. and that makes me worry!!

If Midwestern (IL) or Lousiville are showing up on your ADEA schools decisions and you have had an interview, PLEASE let me know. I am tempted to call and check out my situations!
I would like to know what everyone elses status is!!

Members don't see this ad :)
So I had interviews at UIC, SIU, Marquette, Iowa, Michigan, and Indiana. All of them but Marquette and Michigan updated my status on AADSAS about my application and interview. Michigan does however have their own site to monitor your application. Lets hope that some schools are just too lazy to update AADSAS for all of their applicants.

Thanks Lala.
I guess I was just getting worrisome because I applied last year and found out everything I ever wanted to know about Louisville off the website..... Well, and of course I see tons of people posting that they have seen "this status" change.. and that makes me worry!!

If Midwestern (IL) or Lousiville are showing up on your ADEA schools decisions and you have had an interview, PLEASE let me know. I am tempted to call and check out my situations!
I would like to know what everyone elses status is!!

I have interviewed at Louisville and I have a status update on mine, it showed up about 2 weeks after my interview invite and says "invited for interview" I'm not sure if it'll change on 12/1 or not, they made it sound like they email acceptances first. Midwestern does not show up on my AADSAS