Schools that accept international students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ll248

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know which schools are more willing to accept international students?
Do they require higher spec for international students just like dental schools?
I'm applying for year 2008 and have no idea which school I should apply among more than 80 schools over the states.
Please help me.

Members don't see this ad.

I was told Albany college of pharmacy takes a bunch of canadian students.

use aacp.org it has a useful search tool...

by international student u mean to say ur fresh into pre pharm or have completed pre pharm and getting into pharm D....

Members don't see this ad :)
use aacp.org it has a useful search tool...

by international student u mean to say ur fresh into pre pharm or have completed pre pharm and getting into pharm D....

I will apply for pharm D this fall. Are you an international student? If you are the one and got into southern nevada univ. pharm D, please share your specs and experience. I live in Utah, too. Thank you!

I'm an international student too, and I also have the same question... It seems like public pharm schools are less willing to accept international students. I was thinking of looking for private schools to apply.

Hi

I am from Ecuador and an international student. I applied to NOVA southeastern university, Palm Beach Atlantic University, and University of Florida. Not a problem. Just worry about how your going to pay for it!!! pretty expensive. I got to pay like 40 grant a year. For UF at Jacksonville campus.

:idea:

At the pharmacy I volunteer at, there is an woman from Africa who goes to Western. I think she is finished her PharmD there, but is going to Western for Pharmacy school...