Schools that don't EVER download your AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nor2themax

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So which schools don't ever download your AMCAS (until you get an interview at least) ? I know Drexel, Tufts and Loyola don't. Does Wake Forest?

I think it's bullsh**. If I didn't want them to see my AMCAS I wouldn't have paid $30 each to add them to my lists. How dare they cut me without reading my application. I was my $30/each back.

I have been rejected from Drexel and Loyola by the way.

Members don't see this ad.

REALLY?!?! I noticed that Drexel and Loyola don't have a transmission date, even now that I've interviewed at both and have been accepted to one....do you mean to say they never even take a look at that? I thought it might've been just a glitch in the computer system. But wait. They have to have looked. They knew my scores and grades when I interviewed. ....it must just be a glitch then??

No it's a known fact that they DO NOT download your AMCAS unless they intend to interview you. You put your GPA on your secondary. They never even read my personal statement

Members don't see this ad :)
but if they interview you, then they do...right? Cause I interviewed...and no transmission date, even now....

they do read it...they just don't download it. These school request hard-copies of your AMCAS apps from AAMC.

I know at least Drexel has it! My interviewer had my personal statement in front of him.

i called aamc..from what i can tell mack is right- they read a hard copy of the application

I added Drexel to my list of schools about a week ago and they haven't downloaded it. So I should still expect to get a secondary soon? Also, is it an electronic or snail mail secondary?

I don't have a transmission date from Albert Einstein, yet I got an email from them stating that my application was complete

Loyola asked me to bring a hard copy of my AMCAS app with me to my interview. Is that unusual?