Schools that take the "best individual sections on the MCAT"

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Aenyse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Could someone please let me know the schools which take the best individual sections on the MCAT and where these schools could be found... thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Could someone please let me know the schools which take the best individual sections on the MCAT and where these schools could be found... thanks

It's in the MSAR, usually under "selection factors".

It's in the MSAR, usually under "selection factors".

So basically, they will take scores from different exam dates...say if on one test I score a 12 in verbal and an 8 on a previous, 10 in PS and 11 on previous, and 13 in BS and 14 on previous my score for these schools would be 12, 11, 14, or 37?

So basically, they will take scores from different exam dates...say if on one test I score a 12 in verbal and an 8 on a previous, 10 in PS and 11 on previous, and 13 in BS and 14 on previous my score for these schools would be 12, 11, 14, or 37?

Some schools will and some schools won't. Check the MSAR, or if a school you are really interested in doesn't specify, I'd just check their admissions page or call.