Schools with the **MOST** SDNers Matriculating in the Fall !!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

The Fly

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It's close at this point:
(schools with 6 or more attending in the fall as determined from the <a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006056" target="_blank">Future medical class of 2006 classmates</a> thread. . .

Columbia: 11
Penn: 10
UCSF: 10
Harvard: 6
Hopkins: 6
UCSD: 6
Temple: 6

Watch out Columbia, Penn and SF are on your heels!

:clap: :D :wink: :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Make that 11 for Penn, I'll be there too.

SDN has a bunch of smarties :D

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah where's finch in that list?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Back_in_Black:
•yeah where's finch in that list?•••••According to the thread mentioned in the OP, I'm the only one set on going so far. :rolleyes: So that's why it's not there in the list.

Is that what you were asking? :confused:

Well I would make columbia up to 12 if I end up going there :)

Which is probably about 99 percent likely :)

Schools with 6 or more attending in the fall as determined from the <a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006056" target="_blank">Future medical class of 2006 classmates</a> thread. . .

Columbia: 11 + Scooby ??? :wink:
Penn: 11

That makes it technically a tie, with Columbia waiting on one Scooby Doo for the lead! :D

MN has a bunch of SDNers, but they aren't as vocal.

for sure Barton, racergirl.

i think:watto, u of mn guy

and of course me.

that adds up to at least 6

Looks like Stanford should make this list as well, with 6, we're in the race. . . :)

CMS has at least 11 as of now, but not officially posted in that thread: me, DesiMDHopeful, FU...CMS, johne, Amma, Maple, c33, tryingtobecomeMD, yavs, zbruin, kadini,...... :D

See- This thread will keep people updating the 2006 thread! Anyone can feel free to update the list at any time (and i'll do it tomorrow. . . I've been flying the 'friendly skies' all day today!). :)

I think many people haven't updated the list because of hopeful waitlist movement. My pessimistic self added to the list as soon as I reaceived all of my waitlists and heard back from all my interviews. :wink: I'll update my Finch/CMS list on that thread and edit if people change their minds later on. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Schools with 6 or more attending in the fall as determined from the <a href="http://forums.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006056" target="_blank">Future medical class of 2006 classmates</a> thread. . .

Finch/CMS: 11

Updating based on future classmates thread. . .

Stanford: 6
Temple: 6[/qb][/QUOTE]

Baylor 12 that i KNOW of. Trumps all you cats :wink: !! --Trek

Not that it breaks the "six or more" rule, but at least three of us are going to Mayo (me, mpp, and Titanium). Being that our class is only made up of 42, we're like 7% of the class!

Baylor: 12
Mayo: 3

•••quote:•••Originally posted by ellerose:
•Not that it breaks the "six or more" rule, but at least three of us are going to Mayo (me, mpp, and Titanium). Being that our class is only made up of 42, we're like 7% of the class!•••••Maybe we should do it by % ???

Nahhh! :wink: :D

Columbia: 11 + Scooby ???
UCIrvine: 4...or more?

Finch/CMS: 10
UC Irvine: 4 or more?

Mayo is moving up. Add trouta to the list, and we have 4. Almost 10% of the 42 seat-class!

[QB]Baylor: 12
Mayo: 4

•••quote:•••Originally posted by ellerose:
•Mayo is moving up. Add trouta to the list, and we have 4. Almost 10% of the 42 seat-class!•••••JJ4 is another Mayo matriculant. That makes 5 people or 12 percent of the Mayo Class of 2006...

Mayo: 5