SCI fellowship?

Doc Smurf

10+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2008
  1. Attending Physician
    I am currently a PGY 3 PM&R resident and I am very interested in SCI fellowship and what the future looks like for sci medicine!
    Had a few questions if anyone could help me out that would be phenomenal! Does anyone have any insight or interviewed for SCI fellowships? I know there are limited acgme accredited programs but which has the best training!
    What is the scope of practice for SCI physicians?What is the average yearly compensation for SCI docs that go thru fellowship?
    I got a million more questions but any help would be much appreciated.

axm397

SDN Moderator
    Staff member
    Administrator
    Volunteer Staff
    Verified Expert
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 25, 2003
    texas
    1. Attending Physician
      I am currently a PGY 3 PM&R resident and I am very interested in SCI fellowship and what the future looks like for sci medicine!
      Had a few questions if anyone could help me out that would be phenomenal! Does anyone have any insight or interviewed for SCI fellowships? I know there are limited acgme accredited programs but which has the best training!
      What is the scope of practice for SCI physicians?What is the average yearly compensation for SCI docs that go thru fellowship?
      I got a million more questions but any help would be much appreciated.

pm me your info and i can get you in touch with my friends who are either current SCI fellows or working as SCI attendings now.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.