Science GPA vs overall GPA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AznSeal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
The thing is, if I want to go to a big city for medical school, it means i'd have to go private because not very many public medical schools are better than UAB.

UAB has a medical school?

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't joke about music appreciation. I'm struggling more in than class than I am in calc 2 and my friend said that same class was harder than calc 3

University of Alabama at Birmingham

Oh. I didn't know that. I thought UAB = Auburn. Never mind.

Anyway, med schools probably won't care unless there's a huge discrepancy between overall GPA and science GPA. A couple tenths of a GPA point is nothing to worry about.

My overall GPA was lower than my science GPA by a couple tenths. No one mentioned it.

Don't joke about music appreciation. I'm struggling more in than class than I am in calc 2 and my friend said that same class was harder than calc 3

:thumbup: lol

I managed a C+ in some BS jazz class that was full of jocks. I don't even know wtf happened.

IKR!

That class is deceptively difficult >_>