1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

scienceforum

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by dollarbincommon, Mar 20, 2004.

1. dollarbincommon

dollarbincommon apple fritters are good
    7+ Year Member

I thought I post this link www.scienceforums.net to check out. It basically it's a news/discussion website about anything related to science... maybe it'll help some for people studying for the MCAT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. fullefect1

fullefect1 Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

That site seems very interesting. Maybe I will become a dork and start readint those posts as much as I do on this board. It would be a very good review of things for the next 2 years before the MCAT.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...