SCO “No final decision on acceptance?”

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DocereTruth

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I interviewed at SCO sometime this past weekend where they said their committee would be meeting this past Wednesday.

They sent out a couple of emails to people including me where they explained since they have about 140 active acceptances and would have to be extra selective from here on out.

They told me there were many positive comments on my app but they cannot make a final decision yet until more people withdraw or decline offers. However as more spots open up as a result they will “certainly consider me.”

Would you look at this as a sort of waitlist? Is there hope to still get in if check back with them periodically? Or is this a soft rejection of the sort?

Members don't see this ad.

hi. as you said: alerady have "140 active acceptances" that means SCO already full?
even for you got many positive comments need to wait more people withdraw or decline offers.
so for those new application is useless? becasue my plan is waiting my final grade for this term then apply ( in about 1 week).
so I don't need to apply for this SCO? I am really worry.
please advise. thanks

They continue to interview and accept applications until March 1st. They are just having to waitlist more people now or not be able to give them a final decision yet because they are getting close to filling up their class.

Best to send in your application as soon as possible though so you can schedule an interview asap. If you have really competitive stats you are in a better position, but if your stats are more borderline or lower then it may take a longer time to hear from them.