SCO Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rose13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received an invite from SCO; I'm going in January. This is the only school that I have applied to (I'm planning to apply to PCO). Has anyone else applied there or interviewed there? Any insight that you all could provide me with for this process is greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations on your interview! :clap:

I interviewed there back in 1999. Everyone was very friendly- you will meet with just one person in a blind interview. They seem to weigh the interview heavily at SCO- I had a 360 acad ave, 370 tot sci on OAT and a 3.36 GPA but didn't even make the alternate list. I thought the interview went ok, but I was a little nervous. The guy made a comment to me during the interview that I was very articulate, but that I was fidgety. I tend to talk with my hands anyway (Italian blood) and joked about it, but I found out later that my interview was poor and that's why I didn't get in. Oh well, it worked out for the best anyway. I did really like the school there, though. Good Luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your interview at SCO!

I can give you advice on your PCO interview when you get it scheduled -- I interviewed there in October, and am going there next year! :D

Thanks for the input. I'm almost through with my PCO application (still writing the essays), and should have it in the mail by the end of this week. If I get an interview there, I'll be sure to let you know . . . I could use all of the insight that I can get. :)