Scooby Doo takes off his black

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Darwin

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's up with the call on that sack? Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. That's no way to have to win a game. I am hereby rooting against the Patriots on general principle. Sorry Jamier...I know this will be moved.

OH wait...let me see if I can keep it here. Any west coasters still considering the east coast after seeing how much it snows back there? There was a lot of snow on that field.

Members don't see this ad.

I keep my black on all the time :)
It's what makes me a man according to Raidersgirl -AJM....

For sure now I will be rooting against the Pats. Other than that, gotta go with the steelers and the rams.

Oh, as for going to the East Coast...hmm...not sure...I wish there was a medical school in the black hole. I would be there all day and night long :)

Originally posted by Darwin:
•What's up with the call on that sack? Horrible. Horrible. Horrible. That's no way to have to win a game. I am hereby rooting against the Patriots on general principle. Sorry Jamier...I know this will be moved.

OH wait...let me see if I can keep it here. Any west coasters still considering the east coast after seeing how much it snows back there? There was a lot of snow on that field.•••

Hey, come visit us in the lounge. There are three threads on the game already. And, like I said over there, that call was BS. He had two hands on the ball, or at least it looks that way. How can you say he was in the throwing motion? Help Scooby and I out against dragonfly and Nebraska... :D

But, if you want to keep the thread here... :D The snow reminded me of home. I've been to playoff games in Canadian rules football many times in blizzard-like conditions (season ticket holder now for 11 years - saw Jeff Garcia and Doug Flutie play many times...). Those were some great times... If anything, it makes me want to stay at home or go to a northern school. It may be cold up here, but people know how to have a good time. And finding a great city is one of the top things I'm looking for in a med school.

But anybody from Florida might be taking a long hard look at Mayo or Yale or Harvard right now. :D

Members don't see this ad :)
*staring at Yale..
.. still staring* :cool:

In Alaska, football in the snow is no big deal.