Score on AAMC FL = Score on real MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mariambaby3

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've taken all of the AAMC Fl's and have been getting consistent 33-35. I know the difficulty varies from test to test, but is this predictive of my score that I will likely receive on the actual MCAT?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes .. most likely you will get a score in the range you posted..
If this is the score you are looking for and you think that you went over everything already then i would do the Real MCAT pretty soon.
GL and congratulation on ur score and effort

I think most people get within +/-2 of their AAMC average. I know that was true for me and all of my friends as well as anyone I followed up with from my class.
Congratz, sounds like you're headed towards a solid score.

Members don't see this ad :)
What are you getting on your practice tests?

41 on the most recent three I took (8, 9, and 11 [well, took the 10 in there as well and pulled a 37, but that was on 4.5 hours sleep so I'm not weighing that one as much]), so realistically it's unlikely that my score is going to go up by two. Certainly possible since at that point one question is generally the difference between a 41 or a 42, but I'll be ok either way. Never hurts to try.

Edit: Also, I feel like so there's no confusion I should point out that I'm not complaining about my scores. I'm quite happy with them and they represent 5 months of work. Either way, I think we'd all like a couple extra points on the real thing.

Last edited: