score release...??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

enajharas

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
where does it say on AMCAS website when the scores will be releaseD????
i can't find it anywhere!

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, it doesn't. Well it says the projected date of release (click on 2007 Exam Test Dates and Times on the main page), but that's all.

Members don't see this ad :)
is there not like an expected time???
In the past, they've often come out the night before; that's why everyone is hanging out here now. :p When I took the test (Aug. 2004), our scores were released around 7 PM a day early. You just don't know when they'll post them. You keep refreshing, and then all of a sudden one time that maddening message is gone, and the scores are there....

I'm REALLY nervous... and trying to study for a eukaryotic molecular genetics final that i have tomorrow!!!!!:eek:

I'm REALLY nervous... and trying to study for a eukaryotic molecular genetics final that i have tomorrow!!!!!:eek:
I feel ya. The night mine came out, I don't think I slept more than two or three hours. :p Anyway, it shouldn't be too much longer now; if not tonight, then tomorrow for sure. :luck: to you (for your genetics final too). :)