Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2004
Status
Before mid-May (the start of the big summer batch), was the NBME releasing scores each week?

I ask because I took my test on June 29. My scores should be released next week, if they are in fact releasing them each week. But if they release them as batches (of say 2-3 weeks at a time), am I going to have to wait a while? I missed the cutoff by just a couple of days.

bujji13

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jul 24, 2001
MD
Visit site
Status
They release scores every week of the year except for weeks of July 4th and Xmas. Even during the mid-may to mid-june delayed period, they were releasing at least a few scores every Wed , b/c some lucky people tested at centers that didn't update their computers (or something like that) so they didn't have to deal with the delay.

OP
L

Llenroc

Bandidos Motorcycle Club
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 25, 2004
Status
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

<-- Possible failure and wants maximum time to study for and retake this thing by Sept 1. :scared:

erin682

10+ Year Member
Oct 21, 2004
Hogwarts
Status
Attending Physician
Llenroc said:
Awesome. Awesome. Awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

<-- Possible failure and wants maximum time to study for and retake this thing by Sept 1. :scared:
I can't tell you how many people, including me, that felt that way. This morning I felt like I was going to throw-up waiting for my score as my school wouldn't release any scores until noon. I felt like I didn't know the answer to a single question but I actually managed to do pretty well. Good luck.