Scores back yet? Test taken in June.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phatfarm

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their scores back recently? It's been exactly one month since I've taken Step 3 and per the NBME website, my scores have still not been reported yet. I'm tired of waiting.

Members don't see this ad.

Give it 4 weeks, then log into the fsmb website. Scores are released on Wednesdays, just like the other USMLE exams and the website is updated every day. Then wait for 2-3 days for the score to arrive in your mailbox.

I took the exam on June 9&11 and got my results on July 14......4 weeks!

Can anybody else tell us when they took their test, when the score was reported, and when they received it in the mail if they have?

Conversely, it would also help to know when people took it and have NOT received their scores if its been 3 weeks or more.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just wanted to give everyone an update.

Took the exam June 11, 12 and the score was finally reported on July 11. Unfortunately I moved and neglected to update the FSMB although I did give the NBME my new address prior to scores being released.

So I am waiting for the mail forwarding to kick in...

So if you moved after taking your exam, you should log into the FSMB website and change your address before your scores get released!

Took the test on July 3rd and 5th. Score reported today, July 25th. Now the wait begins...