scores in the mail?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paco

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone by chance received scores in the mail yet? I'm kinda hoping to get them Monday or Tuesday so was wondering if maybe I'm just farther from Iowa than everyone else...

Members don't see this ad.

Ryan** said:
How long does it take for scores to come? if I take the MCATS in August when can I expect to receive the scores?

about 60 days of your blood, sweat, and tears will be wasted waiting for the scores. I suggest shedding a few IQ points and hanging out in the lounge until then. :D

liverotcod said:
I always drew it for exams with a little smiley face in the middle. Perhaps that helps explain my organic grade...

One incredible dweeb in my class had little plastic templates for drawing rings. And she wouldn't let me borrow them.

NERD!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

liverotcod said:
One incredible dweeb in my class had little plastic templates for drawing rings. And she wouldn't let me borrow them.

HAHAHA Are you serious? That's so sad. In my first semester of Orgo, the prof let us use our molecular model set for the first exam, and people were making hats out of the pieces...it was quite disturbing.

Members don't see this ad :)
Speaking of Chem, have you heard the one about the neutron who walked into a bar to order a drink, and when he asked the bartender how much for a beer, the bartender replied...for you, there's no charge! (Now I think I've taken the cake for biggest dweeb :D )
But just in case you liked that one, I have more (by popular request only :))

ugh...that will be torture. :scared: and they wont be in time for October deadlines. do we send the scores directly to schools without seeing them? will the schools accept them late? :confused:

I though deadlines were in November. What schools have October deadlines? Tell them that's absurd!

When you get your scores online (b/c they don't seem to come any other way :)) you have the choice to send them to AMCAS, TMDSAS, etc. So you'll see them, and you can send them at the same time.

Study hard till August; stay drunk till October...

Ryan** said:
ugh...that will be torture. :scared: and they wont be in time for October deadlines. do we send the scores directly to schools without seeing them? will the schools accept them late? :confused:

Don't have any choice to send them. If you fill out AMCAS scores go on automatically (unless they're really old and you didn't release them at the time).

still no mailed scores in ohio :mad:

c'mon, its been *68* days since the MCAT, this is just pathetic on their part.

got my scores today (6/24) - and yep, they didn't report my verbal score wrong, yay!

Members don't see this ad :)
txguy said:
So you didn't get in in TX yet either or you didnt check your mail yet today?

-tx
My mail hasn't even been delivered yet. What a shame; I'm waiting for my new Victoria's Secret catalog.

Damn!

Mail's here--no Victoria's Secret catalog. Is there no end to my suffering?

i love it!

only SDN-pre-meds could make a four-page thread about the agonizing wait to get scores that we already have!! we're awesome/crazy! :laugh: :thumbup:

I'm retaking, so I plan to continue on the 2-month rollercoaster after August.

We'll see who's reaalllly crazy then...hehe

At least some of your buddies will be more stable this time to help you with moral support :)

We also know to trust AAMC over everyone else on the date :(

UNTlabrat said:
I'm retaking, so I plan to continue on the 2-month rollercoaster after August.

We'll see who's reaalllly crazy then...hehe

Got mine on 6-24...Along with EK books!! How ironic?!! Sign..maybe :)

finally got my score report in ohio. way too slow for my level of neurosis!

score is the same. all is well. :thumbup:

Got my paper scores today in Tennessee (6/25).... (wipes sweat from brow) thankfully they are the same as online.

Got my scores in the mail today, Texas.

Same as online scores! Luckily, the pointless "sample" score report was at the back of the pile!

-tx

Anyone get their scores in the mail in Utah? Nevada?

Got scores in TX--no Victoria's Secret catalog, though :(

NOW what are we going to obsess about?

confidential to Moosey: I need better friends!

Utah, Utah? I can't be the only one who took the MCAT in Utah who's still waiting for paper scores. :(

UNTlabrat said:
Got scores in TX--no Victoria's Secret catalog, though :(

NOW what are we going to obsess about?

retaking the mcat :thumbdown:

Got 'em today in the mail in UT. Not happy, gonna be a long summer. :cool:

UNTlabrat said:

I'm here for you!

Got my scores in the mail today 6/26. Same scores as online, not that I ever doubted :rolleyes: