Scores June 7th???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lests55

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine at school mentioned that scores would be available online June 7 (I also so it alluded to in a thread). This was a few weeks earlier than I anticipated, can anyone confirm?

Members don't see this ad.

i agree with the liars comment. last october they came out within a week of the two month mark, which would put this one at june 15-22 or so. not to mention the only guarantee they ever put out is within 60 days, it just doesnt make sense they would say this 3 days after the exam. we're in for a long wait...

Members don't see this ad :)
modelslashactor said:
i agree with the liars comment. last october they came out within a week of the two month mark, which would put this one at june 15-22 or so. not to mention the only guarantee they ever put out is within 60 days, it just doesnt make sense they would say this 3 days after the exam. we're in for a long wait...

Yeah, I saw on last year's thread that they came out at 10PM on 6/15/05. If anything I would expect them to be a little longer due to the big change over to computerized testing. At very best it won't have any affect on the timing.

June 7th would be nice....but I wouldn't expect them to be out until the 22nd.

GujuMD said:
June 7th would be nice....but I wouldn't expect them to be out until the 22nd.

April 15, 2005 came out the night of June 14, 2005.

How can they expect us to start submitting our aapplications to medical school in June when we don't have scores? I think they need to rethink the system. It just doesn't make any logical sense, and they are testing us on logic, go figure.

looloo3 said:
How can they expect us to start submitting our aapplications to medical school in June when we don't have scores? I think they need to rethink the system. It just doesn't make any logical sense, and they are testing us on logic, go figure.

I suspect that's why they're switching to a CBT!

Damn... I just checked mcat thx and my scores aren't up yet!!! :D

kidthor said:
I suspect that's why they're switching to a CBT!

Damn... I just checked mcat thx and my scores aren't up yet!!! :D

I did not see mine either

looloo3 said:

AMCAS doesn't send out the first batch of apps to schools until sometime in the beginning of July. If your transcripts have already been received by AMCAS, processing turnaround time is generally very swift. You'll be fine waiting for your score to submit.

As a rule, we SDNers are the earliest of the early birds, anyway. I'd lay odds that a big proportion of the first apps schools receive are from SDN members or lurkers. Most people I know who don't visit SDN submitted in August/September and considered themselves to be quite on the ball because they didn't wait until a week before the deadline.

jessiel8 said:
Are you sure about this?? ^^^^^^^

Yep, Molly is correct. You can get verified earlier, but school's won't start downloading applications from AMCAS until early July.

MollyMalone said:
:) We were all very surprised about this too. But it's true. REL (the Florida adcom gentleman) gave us the inside scoop.

Thanks for the info.

So do you know if med schools download the applications once a month or do they do it more frequently (i.e. weekly)?

I got an email from kaplan saying that next year they are thinking about offering the test all year round like 4 times a year. This is because they are switching to all online and I suspect that they would have a mess on their hands having 30,000+ people going to centers that have to be furnished with their computers or some computers that we cant cheat on. So hopefully this will correct having to apply and then get the results of the MCAT. :idea:

Didn't they originally say something crazy like 22 times a year?

Oh, and I'd rather not find out my score on my 22nd bday! Vote no for June 7th! :eek:

noshie said:
I got an email from kaplan saying that next year they are thinking about offering the test all year round like 4 times a year. This is because they are switching to all online and I suspect that they would have a mess on their hands having 30,000+ people going to centers that have to be furnished with their computers or some computers that we cant cheat on. So hopefully this will correct having to apply and then get the results of the MCAT. :idea: