Scores will be up on the 5th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anmol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I called the MCAT office today and was told they would be up on the 5th. I guess we were wrong the whole time!! Do they realize how much this wait is affecting us emotionally and mentally?? They are so cruel!!

Members don't see this ad.

where do u guys get this info.. i mean wehre di the oct 3rd date even come from and now the 5th.. do u guys jsut start rumers to be dicks or what

I just called the AMCAS and the women I spoke to said they are trying to get the scores posted today. I asked at approximately what time and the lady said "Just keep checking"....HA!- if they only knew!

JUST CALL 319-337-1357.
that way you'll know for yourselves. and call an hour later. you'll get a different answer. guaranteed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr Wallstreet... my initial guess was Oct 7th.... but if you to this website: http://www.act.org/mcat-scores/ you'll see they specifically said Oct 3rd on or about... so.... you see we all thought it would be on the third.... funny that its the fifth now because thats a saturday.... oh well.... I'm going to try checking it once during the day but think the site may be swamped and thus down, so I'll probably be on at 3am

nevertheless GOOD LUCK on your scores I hope you all did well :love:

Actually, the web site (www.act.org/mcat-scores) has for the last several days said "on or about October 3rd. Please try again later." So, nothing has changed, and apparently, we just need to focus on the operative word, "about." I know; it's easier said than done.:confused:

The 5th? Why would they want to come in on a Saturday? Remember, they actually care about themselves. It's either 3rd, 4th, or 7th. I'm guessing it's not the 3rd anymore because its already 6pm CST and they've probably left work.

Checking my scores may become a moot issue since I can't seem to locate the last freaking professor who SAID that he wrote my LOR two weeks ago!!!!! I've e-mailed him 3 times and left a voice message today. It's like he vanished! My file is on hold until they receive this letter!

hey everyone,

I was an april MCATer, so I know the frustration you guys are feeling now (I myself checked like every 30 mins. back in june). but i think the reason aamc doesn't tell you the exact time the score's going to be up is because they don't want their servers to crash. Imagine 25,000 anxious people trying to log on at exactly 12pm Oct. 3rd...there's no way their system can handle that kind of traffic. I remember reading somewhere that the bar exam results were posted on a website at exactly midnight and most people spend hours trying to find out whether they passed or not. So be patient and good things will come! good luck

okay, they told me friday. we should all conference call at once and give those bastards a scare. maybe they'll be a little more definitive in their replies. I don't know about you guys, but "early October," "on or around October 3rd," and "either later today, tomorrow, or SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND" aren't cutting it anymore!!!:mad: