scoring 19 in real dat

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

issa

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
is it easy to score a 19 in real dat? can anyone do it if he/she study for one month?

Members don't see this ad.

If you can manage to stay off SDN for a week, you can score higher than 19 :D

Mach band said:
If you can manage to stay off SDN for a week, you can score higher than 19 :D

He's totally right about this. I'd come on here so I wouldn't have to study, but I'm a procrastinator and used anything and everything to put off studying. Also, there are people who can study for 2 weeks and get 19+, while others who study for 3+ months, everyone's different, it all depends on when you feel comfortable enough with the material and think you know most of it. One month is definitely doable, but haven't you been studying longer than that?

getting a 19 is more than possible with about 2 SOLID months of study. I started studying for DAT June 10th. I started out not knowing anything about gen chem - been 2 years and had B and C in gen chem 1 and 2. And I hadn't touched algebra since freshman year of high school and I was a slacker then too. Only perk was I had taken orgo within last year and it was mid-fall that I turned things around.

So, to answer your question, yes. Totally, nothing holding you back from that 19, or even 29. :)