Scrap Paper on CBT MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Encrypted

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do they give you scrap paper on the CBT MCAT, I've never received a clear answer for this.

Members don't see this ad.

Do they give you scrap paper on the CBT MCAT, I've never received a clear answer for this.

At my testing center they gave us pencils and a booklet of four pieces of pink scrap paper. But I've read posts by other people on SDN who say that they got one of those erasable boards and markers. If you want to know for sure, call the testing center in your area where you'll take it.

I received a "booklet" of 4 pieces of blank yellowish paper and two pencils and was told if I needed more to just ask the proctor.

Members don't see this ad :)
just to clarify, this means we get it for the bio/verbal sections as well right?

They give you a booklet at the start and you keep it with you the whole time, so yes you have it for the VR and BS as well.

They give you a booklet at the start and you keep it with you the whole time, so yes you have it for the VR and BS as well.
Are you allowed more than 1 booklet? (if needed, of course if the booklet is really really big you'd only need one but)

I received a "booklet" of 4 pieces of blank yellowish paper and two pencils and was told if I needed more to just ask the proctor.

Me too. My booklet said MCAT scratch paper packet or something like that on top, so I think it's standardized.

At my testing center they gave us pencils and a booklet of four pieces of pink scrap paper. But I've read posts by other people on SDN who say that they got one of those erasable boards and markers. If you want to know for sure, call the testing center in your area where you'll take it.

I would be so pissed off if I got an eraseable board! Talk about not being able to go over any notes you took while figuring out an answer...

Yeah that would not be fun. I heard about this so I called my test center and it's pencil/paper at mine, luckily!