Screw You Tpr

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

viciouz

WesternU 2013
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I hate their $hitty interface for their crappy tests. I just finished taking one... and it did not long a single FReAKING answer of mine.

TPR has done a poor job... their online website crap is just pure crap. :mad:

Sorry had to vent.

Members don't see this ad.

ahh, that sucks. I'd be extremely pissed too; I don't know what to say but better luck next time! Maybe try the AAMC tests instead? :luck:

I second that...TPR CBTs are terrible. You would think that they would fix everything the first time around.

I don't know if it's the same thing as CBT, it looked like it, but I took a TPR screening exam for their teacher's application and at the very end it didn't register my answers and didn't let me take the test again, or proceed with the rest of the application. so i just closed the window and applied at kaplan haha

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't know if it's the same thing as CBT, it looked like it, but I took a TPR screening exam for their teacher's application and at the very end it didn't register my answers and didn't let me take the test again, or proceed with the rest of the application. so i just closed the window and applied at kaplan haha

its not even close to how e-mcat does it.... their setup is way better and more eloquent.

tpr = "the Princeton Review?"

I clicked over here thinking that I would find a discussion about total peripheral resistance. Sorry to bother you.