1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Last chance to give your feedback! Fill out the 2019 SDN Member Survey to let us know what's important to you (and win prizes!)

Screw You Tpr

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by viciouz, Mar 11, 2007.

1. viciouz

viciouz WesternU 2013
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    I hate their $hitty interface for their crappy tests. I just finished taking one... and it did not long a single FReAKING answer of mine.

TPR has done a poor job... their online website crap is just pure crap. :mad:

Sorry had to vent.

2. apricotattack

10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    ahh, that sucks. I'd be extremely pissed too; I don't know what to say but better luck next time! Maybe try the AAMC tests instead? :luck:

3. MystA RavE

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I second that...TPR CBTs are terrible. You would think that they would fix everything the first time around.

4. mc4435

10+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    I don't know if it's the same thing as CBT, it looked like it, but I took a TPR screening exam for their teacher's application and at the very end it didn't register my answers and didn't let me take the test again, or proceed with the rest of the application. so i just closed the window and applied at kaplan haha

5. OP
    OP
    viciouz

viciouz WesternU 2013
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student

its not even close to how e-mcat does it.... their setup is way better and more eloquent.

6. Critical Mass

Medical Student
    tpr = "the Princeton Review?"

I clicked over here thinking that I would find a discussion about total peripheral resistance. Sorry to bother you.

7. phospho

phospho SDN Lifetime Donor
    Lifetime Donor Verified Account 10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    haha, same here critical mass...:laugh:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...