Scrubs == terrible!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trek

Grand Uranium Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I can't believe i missed an hour of flipping between the World Series and the Jordan vs. Knicks game for this! It wasn't funny, the acting wasn't great and there was very little patient involvement (somethign I thought they'd have). I knew i should've left after the first commercial, but like a fool i stayed on. Ah well. I know where I'm NOT gonna be spending tuesday 9:30 to 10pm from now on. --Trek

Members don't see this ad.

I disagree. Refer to my other post.

What was cool was that we posted 1 minute apart! But i honestly didn't see much funny in the show. I'm usually the guy that'll laugh at anything, but here I only let out a couple of muffled laughs. The only funny parts were when the girl makes fun of him for cleaning the old guy's rectum but ends up doing it herself, and another part that i already forgot (so it wasn't that funny either). --Trek

Members don't see this ad :)
the one last week was much better though.

none has been as good as the first episode. that was outrageous. the rest have been funny, but no where near the first one.

This baby ain't gonna last longer at the rate it's going. I bet ratings are nose diving right now, and it's about to end up like Kramer's show and (soon to end up like) George's show...I'd love to catch the first one, though. --Trek

I'm with you, Trek. Saw it once, and not so much as a chuckle. Good concept--bad writing. I have laughed more watching ER.

Scrubs == terrible!!!

Trek,

Why the "equals equals"? Are you a C++/Java/C# programmer?

I don't think I'll be hurrying for home on Tuesday nights to catch Scrubs.

Too bad about D-backs and their errors! If Schilling pitches, they're gonna get game 4!

Reactions: 1 user
Coal- i was just so peeved by the show I had to reinforce the fact that scrubs was DEFINITELY equal to terrible. That and a few beers during the yankee game didn't hurt. --Trek

Scrubs was definitely a disappointment this time around.

Last nights show wasn't as funny as that last few but I'll give a couple more chances. Every show has a bad episode or two.

Trek, I was too busy watching MJ vs the Knicks to pay much attention to scrubs as well. I did see a bit of it, and it did kinda suck this time around. Oh well. I'm still a bit ticked that MJ lost. Seems like conditioning is still an issue with him. I'm sure the man can still dominate though, just not for long stretches like he used to. How about that girl that was sitting next to Spike Lee? Some guy paid $101,300 for that seat and donated it to a charity for the children of the victims.

It wasn't as funny as it usually is. My favorite part was in the beginning where he goes "Everybody say Ah!...ho!...Ah!...oh!" That cracked me up! I've always wanted to do that to somebody. :)

Reactions: 1 user
You guys all need to give Scrubs another chance. I love that show, but I have been watching it from the beginning and I will admit last night's episode wasn't as good as past ones. The first two were hilarious.