Scrubs tonight?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GS

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What time is Scrubs tonight? and on what Channel?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

ain't this show great? I'm not a TV person, but when I happened upon it last week, I was dying... it's hilarious!

Members don't see this ad :)
while the first episode was amazing, the second episode wasn't as good. hmmm. anxious to see how the third will come out.

I agree that the first was better than the second...It does seem like a great show though...

I'm watching it right now and cracking up....I've always easily differentiated between "tv" medicine and "real" medicine, but I can totally see myself like this in a few years! ..."Excuse me while I check on another penis-patient!!"

9:30 Eastern AND Pacific on NBC

(sorry just had to correct that)

I caught tonight's episode (the second one). This was my first experience with it, and I must say it was an EXPERIENCE! Oh man...I laughed the whole way through. It's a great show! I hope it maintains (or receives) great reviews so it will be around for a while! :)

Yeah the one tonight was good.

I love it, but I am fearful that this show will go the way of my other favorite (cancelled) show, "Cupid." Remember that one? I think they cancelled it because it was WAY too funny. Anyhoo, one can always hope.

Nanon

Okay, at the risk of sounding like a loser, my wife and I have been watching Friends this season! The whole Rachel being pregnant and Ross being the father thing has been good. And its funny because my wife is named Rachel and she's pregnant.

I've drited back to Friends this season, too, and I've been keeping it to myself! I remember when you were cool if you watched Friends, but not anymore. I've drifted back to ER this season, too, after probably five years of not watching it. I'm lost! I watched it in the 7th grade when Sherry Stringfield was on there. She's coming back, I hear.

7th Grade--ER has only been on like 6 years--how old are you??? :)

Re: SCRUBS--I thought the episode last night was hilarious but I didn't see the 1st--I completely wish I had, though after all the raves in this thread...I was all set to hate that show, it sort of seemed like a dumb idea, but I was completely wrong!

I can't get that damn song out of my head.

I'm 18...and I'm pretty sure it was 7th grade that I remember in particular.