Scrubs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SIXTHSENSE

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just finished watching the first episode and laughed my ass off...anyone else see it?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a tool...I'm a tool...and lastly..I'm a tool!

hahahaha :p :p :p :D :D :D :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

far and away the best new show in a WHILE. jokes only people familiar with hospital routine can really appreciate. does anyone know where we can find a bootleg episode online?

Members don't see this ad :)
I enjoyed the Scrubs so much last night. I rarely watch TV b/c I don't get a chance, but I made time for it last time, and I'm glad it was worth it. I have to see when this week the second episode is running...

(I loved the last five seconds when he talked about how he hadn't done anything stupid and then he walks into the glass door....hahaha!)

:)

I missed the first episode. Do you know if they will re-air the show this weekend?

"After 4 years of pre-med and 4 years of med, I don't know jack!"
That was great! :D

From the ads, I couldn't tell if the show was gonna be good or stupid, but it was HILARIOUS! Better than I expected. I think there's another episode on Thursday? I can't wait. :D :)

o my godd u guys

Sounds like I really missed out. What day does this show air?

The second episode AND ONLY THAT EPISODE (usual airdate is Tues.) will air this Thursday after, I believe, Will and Grace. Should open up the show to a broader audience.

Another funny show in a similar vein is Undeclared on Fox, also on Tuesdays though it airs before Scrubs.

GREAT show! I was like some of you....not sure how the show was going to play out.....stupid, funny , serious...
but it was really funny and I've seen some of the first year residents at work getting run around like that!
A sense of humor definitely seems to help!

Well i don't know if you remember, but there was a guy who came on here that said he wrote for the new show and was asking for some ideas. I didn't watch the show (missed it), but could the Dr. Cox on the show be related in anyway to the Dr. Cox on here (i know it's a guy on the show, but still).

I agree with everyone else - an absolutely HILARIOUS show!! I think they should make it an hour long. 30 min is just too short. Can't wait to see it again tonight.

Hey, anybody notice that the medical center they showed at the intro was SUNY-Upstate? :D