scutwork.com: residency review site

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fiatslug

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have y'all heard about this place?
http://www.scutwork.com/

Most if not all residencies in the US are listed there, and some (only a few-- it's a young site!) are even reviewed. And the residencies' web pages are all linked. It's cool!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks for the info -- I'll check out the site.

Earlier I posted a question that got no response: how does one begin to research residencies (first the specialty in general, then specific programs and their ranking).

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Everyone should check out this site...it gives a lot of info- It's Cool!
smile.gif

Thanks Fiatslug!

Members don't see this ad :)
no idea on how to comparatively rank & review residencies, 1918... does anyone know of a similarly active board for residents? If we could just get them all to rank their programs, it would be cool!

Hi everyone,

I'm the creator of scutwork.com. I'm glad to learn that you guys like it. I'm trying to get as many reviews from residents as possible. I would love if you guys can all ask your residents to write some review and rate their programs. That would be great. If you have any questions or suggestions on how I can improve it, please let me know.

Regards,
Adrian Zai
Boston U Med Student IV
http://www.scutwork.com
[email protected]

Before I redid my computer I had a bookmark to an awesome sight which listed all the U.S. specialities and subspecialities and the qualifications to enter each. But I goofed and did not save it :mad . Does this site ring a bell to anyone or does anyone no where a comparable site is, and could you provide the URL? THANKS!

Interested in getting a free Post-Call T-shirt? Just write a comprehensive review of your residency program if you're a resident, or a 4th year elective if you're a student.

I'm just throwing in some perks to make the directory even better
smile.gif

Let me know what you think of it.

Regards,

------------------
Adrian Zai
Scutwork.com