Sdn A.c.r.o.n.y.m.s.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tweetie_bird

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I used to have this online link bookmarked from our previous version of SDN that no longer works. It had a bunch of schools names and abbreviations that the kids here had compiled.

Can anybody please post it for me? Perhaps we can give it to Pocwana and have him/her update it on his/her website.

Tweetie

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, Foxy, can you work the same magic :cool: and come up with good current links for Jabrket's "Official Guide to Getting into Med school" and "UCLA 2000's New Revised History of SDN"? My bookmarks for those sites don't work either.:(

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by SMW
Hey, Foxy, can you work the same magic :cool: and come up with good current links for Jabrket's "Official Guide to Getting into Med school" and "UCLA 2000's New Revised History of SDN"? My bookmarks for those sites don't work either.:(

Jalby's Guide

UCLA2000's History of SDN

The new forums have a cool feature that I use instead of bookmarking: at the bottom of each thread you like, click "subscribe to thread"...then in your user cp, click "view all subscribed threads" :)

thanks so much, Foxy!!!

Shouldn't school be starting soon for ya?

yeah, biochem starts July 22nd, and ends August 12th.....UF starts the 14th of August :rolleyes:

I could post some of the useful threads on my website. (BTW, O-+ :) )

As a tip for those with old bookmarks. If you have the thread title in the bookmark, do a search with the words in the title that are more than 4 words and at the bottom of the search page, select the option to "search titles only". If you know what forum it's in i.e. Pre-Allo, you can select that, too. This way, the search is quicker.:)