Sdn A.c.r.o.n.y.m.s.

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Tweetie_bird, Jul 16, 2002.

1. Tweetie_bird

I used to have this online link bookmarked from our previous version of SDN that no longer works. It had a bunch of schools names and abbreviations that the kids here had compiled.

Can anybody please post it for me? Perhaps we can give it to Pocwana and have him/her update it on his/her website.

Tweetie

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
  4. SMW

SMW Grand Member

Hey, Foxy, can you work the same magic :cool: and come up with good current links for Jabrket's "Official Guide to Getting into Med school" and "UCLA 2000's New Revised History of SDN"? My bookmarks for those sites don't work either.:(

5. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    Jalby's Guide

UCLA2000's History of SDN

The new forums have a cool feature that I use instead of bookmarking: at the bottom of each thread you like, click "subscribe to thread"...then in your user cp, click "view all subscribed threads" :)

6. Tweetie_bird

thanks so much, Foxy!!!

Shouldn't school be starting soon for ya?

7. Doctora Foxy

Medical Student
    yeah, biochem starts July 22nd, and ends August 12th.....UF starts the 14th of August :rolleyes:

8. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008

Medical Student
    I could post some of the useful threads on my website. (BTW, O-+ :) )

As a tip for those with old bookmarks. If you have the thread title in the bookmark, do a search with the words in the title that are more than 4 words and at the bottom of the search page, select the option to "search titles only". If you know what forum it's in i.e. Pre-Allo, you can select that, too. This way, the search is quicker.:)