Question SDN ambassador?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Now, what is this nonsense? What is the rubric for "SDN Ambassador"?
Change is good. What makes you think it "nonsense"?

An Ambassador is a user who assists with administrative detail but does not have full Moderator capabilities, either because they do not meet criteria or they do not wish to do so.

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
What does verified expert even mean?
You let the admins know of an area of expertise and if they vet you and have you sign an NDA you get access to the confidential consult question forum.

Source:
Member sends me a PM for their area of expertise and experience. Will be reviewed to determine if they meet criteria.

If verified, then will need to sign NDA and will be given designator and access to answer questions in confidential consult forum.

Reactions: 5 users
Yes, huge dollars.

tenor.gif

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I picture physical merit badges being manufactured and y'all walking around "SDN Meetups" with them pinned to your regalia.

"Kiss the 20+ Year Member badge, rookie."
That happens at ACEP each year - the name tag is "x" length, and the ribbons that are serially placed transversely under the nametag are 3, 4, or 5x.

Change is good. What makes you think it "nonsense"?

An Ambassador is a user who assists with administrative detail but does not have full Moderator capabilities, either because they do not meet criteria or they do not wish to do so.
@Winged Scapula is a SDN Ambassador something that you sign up for or are nominated for? I'd be interested if I am eligible. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
And I wonder if the "guy" is a bot, with the seeming inability to use parentheses correctly (such as "not at all").
Totally.

The thing that gives it away for me is a bland “American” name with a bland headshot. Most of us have learned is not to use our “real name” and picture as our user name.

Reactions: 1 user