SDN as an excuse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adapt

2K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who else spends their time on SDN as an excuse to take a break from studying for finals?

Or, for that matter, as an excuse not to go out with your friends, the girlfriend, to go to class, to exercise, or basically to have any social contact. :D

Members don't see this ad.

hahahah :laugh:

totally procrastinating right now! 2 finals on thursday. six hours of chemistry back to back.

good luck on your finals~

I realize that if I spend all of my time on SDN I don't have to bath, eat, drink, groom, poo, or even, sometimes, breath. It takes alot of responsibility off of me. Unfortunately, rent is still due.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's right. Poo. it's the currently most well-accepted nomenclature for the human act of........Well, let's just say it's a technical medical term.

Originally posted by lukeday99
That's right. Poo. it's the currently most well-accepted nomenclature for the human act of........Well, let's just say it's a technical medical term.
I would say deficate to be proper, but poo is ok also. :thumbup:

dude...id choose teh girl over sdn 9 times out of 10. go give her some love slick.

Originally posted by jlee9531
dude...id choose teh girl over sdn 9 times out of 10. go give her some love slick.
:laugh: She gets enough already. SDN vs. gf? Tough choice...:D

Haha so true. I have a desk at work, and I often have sdn open on my computer while studying. When someone comes by my desk, I lurch forward out of embarrassment, thinking they will see how much I am on this site!

My husband sometimes sees me posting at home, and says " are you playing some computer game?" when he sees the animated smilies.

I think that I should start a new psychiatric term: ASND (addiction to SDN)...

Treg