SDN down several times today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r2med

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know this doesn't belong to Premed-MD forum, but am concerned that SDN was down for a while this morning and again intermittently during the day. Is this planned or anything else to be concerned about? Not that we have PII in here, but still.

Members don't see this ad.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
i believe it's a sign the SDN school of medicine is gonna release decisions soon

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Or maybe a sign we need to go take a walk and get some fresh air! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
I know this doesn't belong to Premed-MD forum, but am concerned that SDN was down for a while this morning and again intermittently during the day. Is this planned or anything else to be concerned about? Not that we have PII in here, but still.
Still what?? It's an anonymous public forum you don't control that doesn't even know who you are. Exactly what is your concern?

Still what?? It's an anonymous public forum you don't control that doesn't even know who you are. Exactly what is your concern?
That a forum is down is a concern. Especially for people like you who post million messages and for people like me who read those millions messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
We moved to a new server this morning. This is standard fare as we move 20+ years of stuff over. Should sort itself out, but let us know if you see anything truly bizarre or this persists pasts today.

Reactions: 2 users
We moved to a new server this morning. This is standard fare as we move 20+ years of stuff over. Should sort itself out, but let us know if you see anything truly bizarre or this persists pasts today.
Thank you for the info. Thanks for upgrading. (and keeping the neuroticism going :))

i believe it's a sign the SDN school of medicine is gonna release decisions soon
OMG really, when? Did the forum stop working for you also or just me? If just me, is that an indication that I will get an A? OMG OMG OMG :laugh:

That a forum is down is a concern. Especially for people like you who post million messages and for people like me who read those millions messages.
Any new threads from you today? :cool:

Any new threads from you today? :cool:
This was a new thread me today but I don't have any quotas. Nor do I obsessively reply on almost every thread :rofl:

• Haha
I don't understand why people post things like this.

ALL websites go down at times.

Reactions: 3 users
I don't understand why people post things like this.

ALL websites go down at times.
I had a question, I asked it, a staff member answered it. Thanks

• Okay...
I dunno. For someone who just reads the messages, you have a very respectable message count. I don't think I had anywhere near 1,000 posts after my first six months. so if you don't consider yourself a power poster now, I'd hate to see you if you ever really get going! :cool:

I dunno. For someone who just reads the messages, you have a very respectable message count. I don't think I had anywhere near 1,000 posts after my first six months. so if you don't consider yourself a power poster now, I'd hate to see you if you ever really get going! :cool:
Just a few more months of this fun.

Bruh...go outside...this can't be healthy lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Hedge funds are shorting SDN stock so the site was taken offline until they can cover their puts

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users