SDN Fantasy Baseball

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Guile

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So anyone interested in starting up an SDN fantasy baseball league on Yahoo? There have have got to be some baseball fans here.

(Mods, please give it a little bit of time in pre-allo to catch some views since the vast majority of people don't check the Lounge. :()

Members don't see this ad.

huge baseball fan....if someone sets it up, i will join

Members don't see this ad :)
What a great idea. I'm in for sure.

Glad to see such a good response. I got the league registered. I put in some preliminary settings--all of which can be changed at this point. So if enough people don't like something, then we can change it.

If you want to join, then you need a Yahoo ID (who doesn't?). PM with your email address, and I'll invite you. I guess it's first come, first served. Max of 20 teams.

im totally up for it. my one passion in life is fantasy baseball...medicine's pretty cool too, i guess.

I am in.

Lets go mets,
dave

Why not?

Take a look at ESPN. They just redesigned their digs with free real-time scoring and the works.

i am IN. if you guys make one.

i have a keeperleague goin at espn.com
live draft.

PM me if you guys want in. my friend is the GM but i dont see why he wouldnt want more ppl.

im down with yahoo too

I've sent invitations to everyone who has PM'd me their address. If you just PM'd me and said you wanted in, then I still need your address to send you the invitation.

We still have space. Any others?

Members don't see this ad :)
Fantasy Baseball SDN style 2008. League is up, have 8 spots open. PM me if your interested. Looking for people who will stay with it all season only please.

ps. it's free.

Amazing. I thought this might be a different type of fantasy league, in which rosters consist of current applicants and points are awarded based on admissions results, perhaps limited to March non-rolling announcements. SDN meets fantasy football meets Intrade. Any takers?

Gotta love baseball season.

I'll second kronickm's post. We need people in the Lounge league!

Amazing. I thought this might be a different type of fantasy league, in which rosters consist of current applicants and points are awarded based on admissions results, perhaps limited to March non-rolling announcements. SDN meets fantasy football meets Intrade. Any takers?

Let's do it!

Im in! Go Mets!