SDN Graduating Class Nominations

Discussion in 'Psychology [Psy.D. / Ph.D.]' started by irish80122, Apr 12, 2007.

1. irish80122

irish80122 DCT at Miss State U.
    Faculty 15+ Year Member

Psychologist
    I know a lot of people have left but I thought this would be a fun thread to start. Remember back in high school you had awards that the senior class voted on (I actually won most likely to become a priest...scary). Anyway, how about some SDN awards? Use this thread to submit the award you think should be awarded and the user. Here are a few of mine.

Most likely to have their gender mistaken (by me at least) on a message board: Sorg
    Most gender confusing user name: Serotonin (sounds masculine to me)
    Most likely to still be here when our children apply: Therapist4chnge
    Proof that waitlists are truly just that: Paramour
    Most unique group: the crazy Canadians (btw, if Americans are from America, wouldn't that mean Canadians are from Canadia?)

Anyway, those are a few. I am sure there are many people on here who are much more creative than me so I hope you all get into it! I can't wait to see what awards I end up with!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. WaitingKills

WaitingKills Rockstar
    5+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    Hmmm, paces around my igloo while decided whether your comment is offensive or not, eh?! :p

Hehehe, my best friend in Australia used to say that I was from Canadia and I actually started saying it for the 2 years I was down there. It took lots of effort when I came back in December to start saying c.a.n.a.d.a again. :laugh:

4. RayneeDeigh

5+ Year Member

Psychology Student
    Most likely to win Jeopardy one day: GiantSteps