SDN/Internet question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TPBC

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Greetings,
I want to donwload a bunch of pages of SDN, save on my laptop and review it off-line. Does anyone know of an easy way to do it?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

TPBC said:
Greetings,
I want to donwload a bunch of pages of SDN, save on my laptop and review it off-line. Does anyone know of an easy way to do it?
Thanks.

This post will almost certainly get moved from pre-allo and I can only assume you posted here because you only want some of the posts from pre-allo to review? Anyway...I'll see if I can help...

I don't know how it will handle a forum cause of all the side links (like the message reply button, etc.) but what you do is go to

Favorites -> Add to Favorites

A window appears and the first thing you see is a click box which says "Make Available Offline". Click it. Then click the newly available Customize button.

A new window will pop up asking if you want to make links from this page available offline as well. Click the yes button and then you have to tell it how many links deep it needs to download. For a forum like SDN its going to need to be a lot...I have no idea how many but a lot. As well as capturing the posts you're also going to get some BS Ads and stuff.

If you happen to have Adobe Professional, you can save any page you want as a PDF.