SDN is meth for pre-meds

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmcdowe

Duke of minimal vowels
Staff member
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just saying.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• before-after-meth.jpg
    before-after-meth.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 204

25% are physically dependent on SDN(have to constantly write posts, even if they have no substance behind them;))
75% are emotionally dependent on SDN (it really does comfort them t/o the day, even if its just looking at other ppls posts)

Members don't see this ad :)
25% are physically dependent on SDN(have to constantly write posts, even if they have no substance behind them;))
75% are emotionally dependent on SDN (it really does comfort them t/o the day, even if its just looking at other ppls posts)
During periods when SDN is inaccessible to the addict in question, the addict becomes irritable, depressed, and tired.

During periods when SDN is inaccessible to the addict in question, the addict becomes irritable, depressed, and tired.

haha, very true. I found this site less then a month ago and I'm already addicted (I've completely forgot about facebook). This gives me 6 months to slowly ease myself off the site before med school starts.

haha, very true. I found this site less then a month ago and I'm already addicted (I've completely forgot about facebook). This gives me 6 months to slowly ease myself off the site before med school starts.

No one ever leaves. This is Hotel California.

Examples of neurotic behavior include:

serial refreshing, attempting to access other parts of the site, browsing mdapps, browsing USNWR, attempting to check the status of applications online, getting frustrated because the conclusive end-all list of status pages is on SDN, staring blankly into space, compulsively checking email, serial refreshing, repeating oneself...

I am so addicted to SDN.

My girlfriend is jealous of SDN...that's how much time I spend on this site these days.

:laugh:

My girlfriend is jealous of SDN...that's how much time I spend on this site these days.

:laugh:

i don't have a boyfriend who could get jealous... THAT'S how much time i spend on here ;)

(kidding, obv.)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk[/YOUTUBE]

It's crystal meth in a can.

I told my girlfriend to never let me on SDN, so now I find myself sneaking to her laptop to get a hit when she's in bed. It's really pathetic. One time she woke up when I was on it, and I uncontrollably gave a fake cough and quickly closed the window before she could see what I was doing. I think I'd be more embarassed if she caught me on SDN than I would be if she caught me watching beastiality or some such perversion. Again, really pathetic.

I checked it when I was at a friend's house getting ready to go to a party last Friday so I could see what was posted before the party and then after.

At least I went to the party...and it's not like I thought about SDN while I was there :whistle:

Everyone needs to take a step up on the nerd totem pole and start playing WoW. :thumbdown: