1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

SDN Links + 2000 USNews Rankings

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Street Philosopher, Oct 5, 2002.

1. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

SDN links are pretty cool. I got a lot of good information about interviewing and all that good stuff. Just hit up www.studentdoctor.net and click the "Links" section, then the "Premed" link.

In one of the links I was able to find the USNews rankings from 2000. I was curious how the rankings changed in the span of 3 years, so it was pretty cool.

Here is the link: 2000 Rankings by USNews (SAVE AS)

:cool:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Andrew_Doan

Andrew_Doan Doc, Author, Entrepreneur
    Physician Moderator Emeritus Lifetime Donor Verified Account 15+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pocwana

pocwana MD/MBA candidate c/o 2008
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    SP's link probably doesn't work because too many people downloaded it and used up the allocated bandwidth. It'll be back up after some time passes.